High + Low Modular Shelving Systems



This past week Moco Loco posted about this module plywood system (above) by Post Fossil. Acting as shelving, the simple plywood boxes are all held together by a system of standard foldback clips. No tools required. And coincidentally, I had a similar modular box type system bookmarked (see below)- only made with a much cheaper cardboard material through an etsy shop called Recyclebox for $36. All of a sudden DIY's just got a little bit more interesting with these two brilliant ideas.


Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

the rikrak studio said...

brilliant!

Amie said...

Oh I love this! It would be really cool if you made the arrangement and then spray painted it...maybe with a high gloss.

Emily said...

Yup- brilliant! I'm always looking for shelving/storage solutions (who isn't?) and these are way cool:)

Leigha said...

I just saw a great post over at The Design Notebook about doing something similar with vintage crates. I am such a sucker for vintage ANYTHING.

Miss Pickles said...

Completely awesome. Adding this to my pinterest board. Such a good idea for those who can't even afford Ikea.

Unknown said...

Could you tell me which kind of clips is it (the grey ones) and where can I find them ?
Thanks !